

Monday Night I went to a wine tasting with mother and some of her friends at Two Rivers in Canton. It was really nice. The wines (ones that I tried until I got stuck on one in particular)
were good, and the cheese was really just as good as the wine. Well, I was extremely hungry too. I loved trying all the fine cheeses. The white wines aren't my favorite, and I only really tried two red wines. I got stuck on the
were good, and the cheese was really just as good as the wine. Well, I was extremely hungry too. I loved trying all the fine cheeses. The white wines aren't my favorite, and I only really tried two red wines. I got stuck on the pinot noir of course, my favorite, or it got stuck on me. They gave generous portions and as many refills as you could drink. Mother is such a light weight; she was feeling good by the time I got there. The wines went by number. You ask for number one, then two, all the way through five.
We wanted to eat afterwards, so we could all drive. haha There were no tables to be had in the house, but Bradley pulled some strings and got us the corner booth at the bar, perfect for the six of us. It was my first time to eat there, but the food was fabulous. It was a great beginning to the week, and a night of fun for all.
We wanted to eat afterwards, so we could all drive. haha There were no tables to be had in the house, but Bradley pulled some strings and got us the corner booth at the bar, perfect for the six of us. It was my first time to eat there, but the food was fabulous. It was a great beginning to the week, and a night of fun for all.
1 comment:
I must admit spending time with you and your mother and friends has been the highlight of my week.
Post a Comment